RHOBH: Denise Richards Talks About Brandi Glanville Amid Kissing Photo

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Denise Richards finally commented, following Brandi Glanville's Twitter photo post on June 27, where it appears to be the image of Brandi and Denise kissing. Brandi labelled it #snackonthis. For those questioning the validity of this post, Brandi Glanville even followed up with another Tweet on her Twitter page @BrandiGlanville confirming, "It's 1 million percent DR!!! Not a DR look alike."

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has been on a 2 week hiatus. Rumor has it, they put the brakes on temporarily to remove Brandi's racist comments. Thus, fans are having to wait to see how the RHOBH Season plays out between Denise & Brandi. No doubt the best drama of the season is yet to come. We keep getting teased, hearing about Denise breaking down the fourth wall and refusing to film. So, until next week's new episode of RHOBH, all we really have for now is social media to get any kind of glimpse as to what may have gone down, and what everyone's current situation is.

Related: RHOBH: Denise Richards Insists She Didn't Quit Show Amid Affair Rumors 

Denise Richards made her first comments since Brandi's post, on a recent appearance on The Talk. She seems to be taking the high road. Us Weekly reported Denise said in her response, "I love for things to play out on television instead of social media, but the stuff that's been out there, I have been through it in the media with different claims being made. So for me, personally, this is like kindergarten. I'm like, whatever. We'll just let it play out on the show. It is what it is...I can't speak for anyone else." It seems most housewives on any of the franchises seem to come on with little fanfare and stay on the DL in the background. It usually takes a couple seasons for the drama and catfights to ensue. In Richards case, this was no different. I think everyone knows what they're getting into, whether pleasant or not once it happens to them. After everything Denise has been through publicly and privately with Charlie Sheen, she seems to have developed a thick skin. “My first season, I loved filming with the women. I had a great time getting to know them. We are very blessed and very lucky being on this show and part of it.  I don’t regret it. People are always going to say stuff, and I know my truth, my husband does, it is what it is. Like I said, I’ve had so much stuff said over the years about me and my family. This is like nothing compared to the things that have been said about me.” 

Clearly, whatever did go down between Brandi and Denise, it hasn't affected Denise's relationship with her hubby, Aaron Phypers. They are obviously still together, as witnessed by Denise's IG @deniserichards post today.

In it, we see a masked Aaron with a shopping cart overflowing with groceries that's captioned "We just stopped to get me half n half for my coffee tomorrow." Luckily, there is a delay in filming & whatever did transpire happened over 6 months ago. So, sounds like if it was as dramatic as they're making it out to be, time has healed all wounds.

Next: Real Housewives' Denise Richards Denies Brandi Glanville Romance 

Source: Us Weekly



from ScreenRant - Feed https://ift.tt/2ZC8Fxr

Post a Comment

0 Comments