90 Day Fiancé: Big Ed Gets Candid About His Future Marriage Plans

"Big Ed" Brown became one of the most recognizable 90 Day Fiancé franchise faces after he appeared alongside Rosemarie Vega on 90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days. The 54-year-old American thought he had found love with the 23-year-old Filipina single mother, but Rose dumped Big Ed after he was repeatedly rude to her. Now single, Big Ed has set his sights on finding the one on 90 Day: The Single Life. The 55-year-old opened up in an exclusive interview about his future marriage plans after he already has one divorce under the belt.

While things didn't work out with Rose, Big Ed is no stranger to breakups. He previously split with his first wife after being married for two years at the age of 24. His latest venture at love on The Single Life resulted in Big Ed being disastrously rejected by his date, Liz. While the woman considered Big Ed to be a friend, he went in for a kiss after they enjoyed dinner. The kiss was swiftly denied, which prompted many fans to berate Big Ed for failing to get Liz's consent before the poorly thought-out move. Big Ed appears unbothered on Instagram, as he has spent the last week partying with young women in Florida. However, the reality star revealed that he is open to settling down with someone special.

Related: 90 Day Fiancé: Big Ed Opens Up About Rare Disorder & Neck Appearance

Big Ed opened up about Rose being the reason he is currently looking for loveI learned a lot from Rose. Rose opened my heart to love. That’s why I’m on this new show," he revealed. "I don’t want to be alone. For years I did. I didn’t want a girlfriend for so many years because I was having so much fun.” Big Ed explained that he previously traveled the world as an international wedding photographer. He said that while he appreciates his "great life,' he realized at a certain point that he wanted more. I missed the idea of having somebody in my life, but Rose kind of gave me the confidence to want to have a relationship," he stated.

Big Ed also admitted that he was “pretty messed up” after the breakup and didn’t date for nine months due to being heartbroken. However, he doesn't regret his relationship with Rose and appreciates what it taught him. “You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet. Love’s a battlefield," he said. “You have to be willing to get your heart splattered. And that’s what Rose taught me. And now I’m willing to get my heart splattered. Each incident you grow a little. And I’m still learning.” He added that now that he's been out of dating for so long, he needs to learn how to date again. The 55-year-old currently has a dating coach to help him navigate his love life.

“I don't want someone who wants me for my money or my fame. I want someone who wants to be with me for me," he explained. Though he has had his heart broken in the past, he is very open to settling down and would "absolutely" consider getting married again. “I’ll often go into Tiffanys just to look," he admitted. "They're like ‘find the girl and we’ll find the ring.’ I definitely want to be married again. I’m not going to always have my mom and I don’t want to die alone. I want a life partner I want somebody that I can take care of that I can spoil and someone who’s going to take care of me and spoil me.” Fortunately, the reality star added that he does have many loyal and true friends by his side.

To overcome heartbreak, Big Ed makes sure to always look ahead. “Heartbreak can be painful, but without the pain, you won't get the prize," he said. Though his attempts to woo Liz did not work out on 90 Day: The Single Life, the reality star is still very hopeful that he will find his future life partner. Big Ed described his ideal woman as someone aged 28 to 34, as that is the age range he feels most comfortable dating. It is important for him to find a supportive partner who will let him be himself and is comfortable with him being the center of attention. However, he stated that he has a lot to give to a partner and is very generous with his friends and family.

Next: 90 Day Fiancé: The Least Classy Cast Members Across The Franchise

90 Day Fiancé airs Sundays at 8pm EST on TLC. 



from ScreenRant - Feed https://ift.tt/3w7A7Tk

Post a Comment

0 Comments