Bachelorette: Jason Tartick Was Hit By A Car Walking His Dog

The Bachelorette's Jason Tartick was hit by a car while walking Pinot, one of the two dogs he shares with his fiancée, Kaitlyn Bristowe. While Jason used to be one of the most eligible bachelors on the market, Kaitlyn wifed him up before he had a chance to consider any of the ABC dating franchise's spin-offs. Since then, he's been working on a few companies of his own in Nashville, all while supporting Kaitlyn in her successful endeavors in Los Angeles, such as competing and winning Dancing With The Stars and co-hosting Katie Thurston's season of The Bachelorette.

Bachelor Nation knows that although Kaitlyn got engaged to Shawn Booth at the end of her leading season, their relationship was not built to last, and the couple split a few years later. Skipping forward, Kaitlyn got a second chance at love with another The Bachelor franchise contestant when she met Jason, who competed on Becca Kufrin's season. The duo who started dating in January 2019 finally got engaged this past May when Jason shocked his bride-to-be by popping the question while recording a new episode of her Off the Vine podcast. Their two furry friends were, of course, present for the sweet moment.

Related: Bachelorette: Jason Tartick Reveals Rocky Proposal to Kaitlyn Bristowe

After processing the hit and realizing Pinot wasn't injured, Jason went to speak to the driver of the car. "I was so p*ssed, I slammed the hood. I had some choice words," he said. "The guy was apologetic, like, 'Oh my God. Oh my God.' And then I just panicked. He stopped. I just took off... I panicked." Jason immediately met up with Kaitlyn with their other dog, Ramen, at the dog park to fill her in on the scary Sunday accident and admits he's lucky he wasn't too injured. "I look at myself. I'm so fortunate I was just bruised. My right leg is bruised and my right butt is sore, but that's it," Jason said. "The luckiest in the world. Got cranked by a car and that's it." Jason concluded his story by telling fans he did file a police report and reminded drivers to slow down and look around before speeding through a street where someone may be walking.

Thank goodness Pinot walked away from the incident unscathed, and The Bachelorette star Jason only had to endure a little bruise. If Jason was on his phone texting or just simply not paying attention, this could have been a completely different outcome. Though it was scary, it's a great reminder to Bachelor Nation and beyond to pay attention and be careful.

Next: Bachelorette: Jason Tartick Slams Critics of Fiancee Kaitlyn Bristowe

Source: Jason Tartick/Instagram



from ScreenRant - Feed https://ift.tt/2Wl5ZGu

Post a Comment

0 Comments